Workforce Optimisation Support Consultant
Do you have end to end contact centre workforce optimisation (WFO) service support skills? Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading provider of cloud based contact centre solutions? Our client provides a range of cloud based WFO modules utilising Verint and Avaya software, all designed to enhance the customer experience contact centres deliver, including Workforce Management, Quality Monitoring, Speech Analytics, Desktop Analytics and Performance Management
We are looking for an experienced WFO Service Support Consultant, who is passionate about providing specialist support, maintenance & major change service to a number of sophisticated multi-channel contact centre solutions across our a range of blue-chip end clients.
The role holder will work primarily delivering remote and onsite support services to our clients, providing application support for Workforce Optimisation solutions (currently comprised primarily of Verint & Avaya products including Voice Recording, QM, and WFM). The role holder will provide first and second line technical support to remediate service affecting incidents and to fulfil internal and external service requests.
The secondary role is to provide specialist technical assistance to the Clients Support Centre with complex technical cases and case where an engineer is required onsite to compliment the troubleshooting process.
The successful candidate will be home based but required to travel about 70% of the time, primarily across the UK and occasionally in Europe. The office location is central London and Glasgow.
Main Duties & Accountabilities
- Maintain total responsibility for the service provided to your clients
- Perform 2nd/3rd line technical support performing analytical, problem solving, research and testing activities to resolve/fulfil requests at specialist level to meet resolution/workaround targets
- Compose new and update existing technical and procedural documentation
- Document, compose and execute complex major requests for change to configure and implement changes on customer and internal systems to meet change requirements
- Ensure all incidents are reviewed and ensure all calls are updated with the intention of prompt resolution, no calls to fall outside of SLA without reasonable efforts to inform the customer
- Act as a technical authority at specialist level across the Support teams coordinating complex technical investigations with support from the Service Desk, other second line internal and external third-party resolver groups within escalation timelines to support colleagues and meet SLA target
- Research product documentation/internal systems/supplier and manufacturer extranets/other knowledge-bases for solutions to issues/to increase own knowledge.
- Commitment to self-development
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Manage 3rd parties/vendors (with moderate guidance) relationships by driving incidents to a satisfactory resolution in a timely manner
What we’re looking for
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of complex contact centre solutions at specialist level and how the various technologies integrate
- Experienced to specialist level in a 2nd and 3rd line Support role within a demanding and customer focused environment, notably within Blue Chip client environments
- Verint/Avaya Call Recording and WFM specialist level working knowledge and troubleshooting
- Strong Avaya Product Range knowledge – ACM, AES, CMS/IQ
- SIP Technologies specialist working knowledge and troubleshooting
- Manufacturer Certifications (Avaya ACSS or equivalent, Verint)
- Operational knowledge of Windows Server administration and patching
- Proven capability in Avaya Convergence support/administration environments supporting bespoke and/or 3rd party applications
- Analytical mind-set with logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Good spoken and written English: able to explain issues clearly and in detail
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous experience in managing SLA’s
- Strong team player who has the agility to self-motivate
- Natural passion to seek improvements and innovation within their area of influence
- Excellent documentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible approach with great organisational skills
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth