Reporting to the Group Manager of CX, the Vendor Manager will be part of the Consumer Experience Team, leading the vendor/strategic partner relationship for the outsourced customer service and retailer support operations; this role looks at executing a commercially balanced best-in-class customer experience. This role is critical in ensuring that the clients’ customer contact channel performance is optimised to meet business objectives, and that brand based decisions are achieved optimising the customer experience whilst delivering commercial commitments. You will be a successful business manager with a broad skill set which demonstrates excellent data driven decision making, strong negotiations skills and a passion for creating a world class customer experience. Cross functional and departmental working is critical to the role, as is the ability to look across the wider organisation for support and input to drive an improved customer experience.
Based in their offices in London, the role involves travel to different locations within Europe on a quarterly basis, or when a business need is identified
- Ensure strategic partners fulfil contract commitments and obligations
- Drive vendor customer service performance across FCR, CES & NPS
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures (internal and external facing), finding solutions through use of LEAN and Six Sigma.
- Manage a quarterly rolling plan of improvements for the outsource partner’s performance.
- Own ‘in the month’ efficiency KPI’s including AHT, occupancy, and shrinkage to deliver in month service level commitments.
- Support the Online Support team with digitalisation of customer support initiatives by identifying best contact types to move to other channels.
- Responsibility for signing off monthly performance for all customer service teams (Average 450 FTE)
- Ensure the correct governance is followed and delivered for weekly, monthly & quarterly business reviews with the partner
- Audit and check monthly invoices
- Review and launch where appropriate Social and Chat channels in FY18/19
- Work closely with the Quality and Training Manager to keep updated regarding the partners performance and roadmap
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Consumer Experience organisation
- 2 + years’ experience in vendor management working within an outsourced contact centre provider, or related field.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
- Be able to make sense of complex or ambiguous issues quickly and move to make key business decisions.
- Plans and organises the partner where necessary – hold people to account (delivery focused).
- Drive best practice within and across teams.
- An enthusiastic, energetic, courageous relationship builder and communicator.
- Innovative thinker, building a culture of improvement and challenge.
- Communicates across boundaries, builds collaboration and networks – maintaining supportive and honest relationships with all partners.
- Identifies risks, tracks and analyses data to spot emerging trends.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo – willing to challenge upwards.
- Looks ahead – makes contingency plans & prepares for different scenarios.
The Wider Package
- 15% bonus
- London Weighting Allowance
- Pension – up to 10% overall with 5% each contribution
- Contributory Private / Dental healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Retail vouchers
- 20% of company products
- Subsidised bar / café
- Focus on staff training / development – the client encourages self-development and will help fund training
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth