Our client is a global leading news organisation for the business community. With a paid for subscriber base of 900k the client provides a broad range of news, comment, data and analysis to the growing community of internationally minded business people.
Due to recent growth, we have an exciting new training role with this client which will be responsible for the creation of training programmes that support and improve the performance of their teams. Working in a global role, the key focus will be to design and deliver system training so that the CS teams are equipped with the confidence and knowledge to help deliver the business’ mission.
We are looking for someone with a curiosity to improve system processes and identify opportunities for efficiency as part of their training needs analysis so that teams work in the most effective way.
Base location is situated in Central London with occasional ad-hoc travel required, which could be international
- Conduct comprehensive training needs analysis to ensure that training addresses and fulfils identified business goals.
- Design and deliver high-quality training courses and material, managing the global roll-out to all CS teams, ensuring the training meets the learning objectives and empowers our CS teams to achieve and exceed their targets.
- Work closely with product and delivery teams to support system rollouts, drive adoption and the effective use of business tools
- Create materials to support the training that will enable a “self-serve” approach, in order to drive efficiency and end-user ownership
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training delivered to continuously improve the training design and delivery, as well as feeding back any operational opportunities to appropriate stakeholders
- Support security training requirements to ensure systems are used appropriately and in line with GDPR
- Collaborate with the product delivery team to provide feedback on potential opportunities to improve our tools
- Keep abreast of Training and Quality approaches in the industry by developing contacts within other organisations and industries so training remains engaging and effective
- Support the Customer Care Training Manager on other tasks, as and when required
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a systems training role
- Proven track record of developing and delivering training that improves performance as a result
- Knowledge of utilising best practice training models such as ADDIE
- Experience in training a wide variety of audiences across global locations
- Experience of working with Salesforce
- Excellent online delivery skills via tools such as WebEx
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, proven by experience working across teams/projects that have spanned multiple locations.
- Ability to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work
- A flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions and challenging the status quo
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel
- A formal training / L&D professional qualification
- Up to 20% bonus
- Private Healthcare / Dental
- Private dental
- Pension up to 16% employer contribution dependent on age
- Life assurance scheme up to 14 x salary death in service
- Group income protection
- Subsidized Gym membership
- Season ticket loan