Service Manager (Home Based with Travel)
Our client is a is a leading contact centre software and full unified comms solution provider who partners with some of the leading customer management technology vendors such as Avaya and Nuance. They require an Account Manager. In particular the client is experiencing excellent growth in CX digital solutions e.g. livechat, chat bots and AI etc.
This is a home based role with travel to client’s London office and client sites in London and the South East. The client is looking for someone who is located in London / South East aligned to key client locations.
This senior customer facing role is responsible for delivering service management to a high standard across several allocated accounts, whilst maintaining a close oversight of any project delivery activities to ensure that all services and projects are delivered consistently and to an acceptable quality. The service manager is accountable for all contracted services and is the first point of contact for all service related issues and escalations, taking ownership and working with internal operational teams and external third-party vendors to reach a successful conclusion.
You would work collaboratively with an Account the Account Manager to build and maintain long-term relationships with key client stakeholders, to identify commercial opportunities to grow the share of the customer spend in contact centre technologies via our extensive portfolio of solutions.
- Lead and champion industry best practice service management standards and processes with consistent application, underpinned by an ITIL service framework. Governance across all areas of customer service, including incident management, change management, service management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction, to ensure the highest possible level of operational service delivery
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key stakeholders at multiple levels within assigned customer accounts
- Proactively manage service improvement plans for all assigned accounts. Champion and promote continuous service improvement on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality, customer satisfaction and client retention via close engagement with the Head of Customer Experience to identify and implement CX initiatives
- Design, collate and maintain full operational and business knowledge of assigned accounts which will include account plans in conjunction with the commercial team
- Contract governance and P&L management of assigned customer base including all aspects of commercial acumen; driving customer profitability, tracking and improving aged debt, invoice accuracy and incremental CR’s
- Demonstrate proactive leadership and ownership during Major Incidents, Problem analysis
- Lead contract renewal negotiations
- Resolve any on-going contractual/commercial issues
- Ensure accuracy of monthly invoicing and aged debt
Required Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role within a demanding customer focused environment with blue chip clients, with proven capability and experience as a service manager working with clients on site
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop operational relationships with the customer and demonstrate the right level of empathy and understanding
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience in managing SLA’s and proven escalation handling techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and versed in the art of explaining issues clearly and in detail
- Strong ability to quickly build rapport with multi divisional staff to achieve desired outcomes
- Has a complete understanding of business, financials, products/ services, the market and the needs/ challenges of assigned accounts
- Strong organisational skills, complies with and enforces standard policies and procedures.
- Project management skills and experience
- Commercial account management skills
- Knowledge of the Customer Service/Contact Centre industry
- Voice Self Service and Proactive Outreach MI data processing and reporting analysis
- Knowledge of SIP and ISDN telephony infrastructures
- Strong Knowledge of AVAYA Aura core telephony environments
- Knowledge of AVAYA Multichannel environments
- Familiarity with software deployment methodologies
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd party vendors
- Application and solution troubleshooting experience
- Contact Centre industry trends, both operational and technical
- Ideally educated to degree level in computer or mathematics related subject
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth