Senior CX Consultant
This senior consultant opportunity requires someone with a background in CX Consulting and specific expertise across contact centres and transformation activities.
You will be expected to manage the life-cycle of small to medium projects, and/or significant work packages within larger projects, providing support and expertise in areas often outside of the client organisation’s sphere or experience. You will take responsibility for developing solutions, managing the client relationship, leading small teams and delivering on time and to budget.
- Manage £100k projects and/or significant work packages (within larger projects), with minimal guidance, ensuring that budget and client satisfaction is optimised.
- Work with client to clearly understand their needs, agree expectations, test potential solutions and keep them updated on progress.
- Define scope, create project plan, construct storyboard and agree deliverables and approach for assigned work.
- Lead teams; assign work according to capability and development needs, coach and develop team members, create team spirit, review completed work checking solution fit and quality, collate recommendations and produce final presentation.
- Work with finance to translate proposed solution into high level costs and benefits and provide relevant inputs for business case if required.
- Present findings to senior client team, selling the solution with clarity and confidence.
- Share own knowledge and act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) where possible.
- Continually develop own skill set and experience, keeping Customer Management (channels, customer preferences, technology, solutions and operations) knowledge fresh and up to date.
- Degree educated or equivalent, with 7 years’ experience in consulting and/or a customer management role
- Experienced Customer Management practitioner – having worked in operational delivery and senior management/leadership roles for credible organisations
- Experienced in Contact Centre oriented work
- Significant transformation project expertise
- Ability to take initiative, optimise available resources and deliver in demanding circumstances
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to develop trusted and close client relationships
- Track record of planning and executing change management
If you want to find out more about this and think it’s for you – please apply today.
Contact – Walker Wares