Senior Contact Centre Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a customer focused utilities company in a role to provide inspirational leadership to ensure that all the teams in billing and collections deliver exceptional customer experience whilst meeting challenging performance targets.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company and industry sector that is going through significant change with ultimate focus on providing a best in class customer experience.
As a member of the senior management team you will proactively contribute to delivering the Customer Department’s wider goals. You will be accountable for SLA achievement in line with the company and regulatory requirements. You will also be responsible for the wider development of your team and team leaders. At the same time the role requires significant gravitas to engage at senior level and have a strategic focus in leading a customer contact division – you need to have the strategic ability to create and deliver 3-5 year plans.
You will need to flexible to travel to the client’s Coventry site 1-2 days a week.
What we’re looking for
- In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have Substantial experience of working in a Customer Centric related role with proven success in delivering customer satisfaction
- Experience in large customer contact environments focused around billing activity enquiry handling with inbound and outbound activity – this is desirable not essential.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating teams particularly in a changing environment.
- A proven track record of championing and delivering performance improvements through the appropriate use of people, process and technology channels in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working in a customer operational focused area and an understanding of an operational customer care delivery environment – to include managing businesses through periods of incident
- Strong leadership skills and a passion for developing self and others.
- Self-disciplined and experienced in managing own workload.
- Previous experience of operational campaign planning and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence, be a natural negotiator and confident in dealing with Senior Managers.
- Self -motivated, results driven and a strong desire to succeed.
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications for data analysis and presentations.
- Proactive, analytical, confident in working with data and making data driven decisions.
- A positive problem solver.
- Previous experience of driving Customer Experience in a corporate environment – ideally at FTE250 Company or above.
- Presence with your stakeholders, and outstanding management and engagement.
- Passionate about, and motivated to, delivering a world class customer experience.
- Infectious drive, passion and energy to take colleagues on the journey with you.
- The ability to put the customer at the heart of every decision you make, and see things from a customer perspective.
- Experience of change management with people, process and technology to drive CX improvements – from identifying the opportunity and through to delivery.
Fantastic benefits including:
- 20% bonus,
- £5.2k car allowance
- Up to 15% employer pension contribution,
- Life cover 6 x salary
- 31 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- PMI for self and immediate family
- Personal Accident 4 x Salary
- Opportunity for equity
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth