Senior Business Development Manager – Contact Centre and Unified Comms
Our client is a is a leading US based contact centre software & unified comms solution provider who requires a Business Development Manager whose focus is to sell the full range of their products and services to designated accounts or markets. We are looking for new business hunters!
The client is a supplier to five of the World’s top ten banks and deal with 500 million contacts per month! The client’s main market is the US right now they are looking to expand into EMEA regions with the UK and Ireland being key areas. They already have signed up leading brands in insurance and banking in UK and Ireland. Their solutions covers the full suite of contact centre including leading gamification software for the modern day contact centre.
This is a home and field-based role with travel client sites and office.
Key Responsibilities. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification of new business opportunities through telephone prospecting, meetings and business development activity with end-users, reseller channels and partners.
- Working closely with our telesales and marketing resources to define, create and execute targeted marketing activity to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Management of all aspects of the sales process to maximise revenue opportunities from target accounts.
- Working closely with customers and prospects to understand their requirements and business drivers and fully qualify the sales opportunity.
- Proposing appropriate solutions based on the company’s products including the preparation and delivery of formal presentations, tender responses, quotations, etc.
- Liaising with staff to ensure the validity of proposed solutions and their trouble-free delivery after an order is received.
- Ensuring that the client’s best interests are served at all times and that all information passed to customers, prospects and partners is truthful, accurate and delivered in a professional manner.
- Keeping complete, accurate and up to date records of sales activities, customer contacts, account information on the company’s (url removed) system.
- Managing your sales opportunity pipeline diligently and to record opportunities, progress and accurate forecast information on the company’s (url removed) system.
Knowledge & Skills
- Well educated and eloquent with excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent customer facing, presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful and imaginative with the patience and planning ability to sell complex technology solutions.
- 5 years’ experience of selling to mid-range and major accounts with a strong track record of success in direct new business sales.
- Experience with resellers and indirect selling is advantageous.
- A sound commercial knowledge of the UK call centre market and experience of selling contact centre / unified comms technologies.
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth