Senior Account Manager
Our client is a leading unified communications outsourcer that provides an unrivalled level of expertise in customer experience and customer engagement, and they require an Business Development Manager with a track record in in building new business relationships. Our client is a valued supplier to major blue chip businesses across the world and they provide technology that allows operational improvement – this will be an excellent opportunity to join their expanding team, and establish yourself as a business development manager.
As a business development manager, you will identify your client’s needs and expectations and be able to effectively tailor a sales service that will be beneficial to their business, whilst cross-selling and upselling wherever possible.
- Managing assigned clients within their account base
- Proactive client communication on’ products and services
- Relationship management
- Renewal of contracts
- Dealing effectively with opportunities and issues as they arise
- Quotation preparation
- Updating the pipeline with the relevant detail
- Completion of the order form
- Passing orders to presales for pricing where applicable
- Preparation of the quotation within SLAs
- Liaison with the customer on PO provision
- Completion of applicable trackers
Key Skills & Experience
- Good communicator – both verbal (telephone) and written skills including good use of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with SalesForce an advantage
- Proven sales success and documented results
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today!
Nathan Bradshaw – Nathan.email@example.com
Please note only the most suitable candidates for this vacancy will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Ember Search.