Resource Planning Manager
With 60 years of experience our client has become the UK’s largest consumer organisation. They require a Resource Planning Manager who will create, maintain and develop the overall resource management and telephony strategy for Member Services. In addition to this you will Effectively manage, support & drive a team of Resource Planning Analysts who can deliver performance and productivity efficiencies through accurate MI data, forecasting & scheduling across their contact centre operations.
You’ll lead a team of Resource Planning Analysts who will help you deliver efficiency through the production of data, forecasting and effective scheduling, leaving you time to identify new ways to support the commercial performance of the business. As our subject matter expert, you will use your exceptional eye for data and detail to interpret and produce valuable MI that the wider business can review and base decisions upon with confidence.
Having relocated their contact centre operation in Q4 2018 here is a chance to join a forward-thinking customer focused not for profit organisation in some brand new shiny offices in a great Cardiff location.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking complete ownership for and driving performance through the Resource Planning team including recruitment, coaching, training, objective setting, work prioritisation, performance review
- Ensuring that the Resource Planning Team is providing optimum forecasting and scheduling information, identifying new methods, strategies and processes and driving new ways of working to support the commercial performance of the business
- Managing the MI reporting suite ensuring that all information meets the needs of the key stakeholders and is developed in a timely and accurate manner to meet future business needs
- Proposing new business metrics and key performance indicators to demonstrate performance challenges and barriers, with a supporting case for change
- Being our Subject Matter Expert in all areas concerning Resource Planning, ensuring that new initiatives or test programs are aligned and consistent with the aims of the business
- Developing and maintaining short, medium and long-term forecast, capacity and recruitment plans to ensure that sufficient staff are available during peak periods
- Monitoring trends relating to volume, distribution, channel and duration and escalating inconsistent
- Owning and driving budget modelling and reforecasting based on data analysis, making recommendations to Head of Services and wider Exec Team
- Monitoring performance of Workforce Management, IVR and contact centre platforms
Key skills and experience:
- Customer focus – Instrumental to your success will be your customer centric approach and desire to do the best for the client’s customers
- Knowledge of WFM software platforms – Verint in particular
- Extensive experience in the management of a Resource Planning Team
- Previous people management experience with a proven ability to develop and coach direct reports
- Experience in a customer focused environment with the ability to motivate a team to deliver against targets
If this opportunity sounds like something that you have the identifiable skills to succeed at, and you are interested, please contact Brian Shuttleworth.