Resource Planning Analyst
With 60 years of experience our client has become the UK’s largest consumer organisation. They need a Resource Planning Analyst to maximise the real time productivity and ongoing operational efficiency of budgeted FTE, teams, departmental and Multi site functions, via Forecasting & Scheduling, Real Time Management & MI Reporting. All within their contact centre operations.
This role is to ensure our client has the right resources to deliver an exceptional customer service. Reporting into our Resource Planning Manager and utilising your analytical skills you will create accurate resourcing plans.
Having relocated their contact centre operation in Q4 2018 here is a chance to join a forward thinking customer focused not for profit organisation in some brand new shiny offices in a great Cardiff location.
About the role
Key responsibilities include:
- The ability to create long range & short range forecasts by media and activity type.
- Producing effective schedules/call plans within the agreed process & timescales.
- Real time management of call volumes and adviser performance across multi sites.
- Participate in a flexible shift rota to ensure that Resource & Planning function cover the contact centre operational hours via a rota system.
- Communicating effectively with performance teams to ensure that on that adviser productivity is maximised.
- Providing call and performance data & trend analysis real time, weekly & monthly to ensure effective management of the budgeted FTE.
- Analysing actual call volumes versus forecast, Identifying variances and providing a trend analysis to the business to implement improvements.
- Managing, maintaining & administrating our telephony system to meet the business needs.
- Production of accurate business reports and distribution to all relevant parties within the agreed deadline.
- Identifying trends, their impact, and justifying changes to improve the business.
- Maintain effective and timely records of agent activity using various existing systems and software used by the Resource Planning Team.
- Extract data as required to analyse Contact Centre Operations (to be specified) demand activity and highlight findings to your line Manager, suggesting methods to deal with issues where appropriate.
- To undertake all other business or ad hoc tasks, as required by the Resource Planning Manage
You’ll be an experienced Resource Planning Analyst, confident in delivering short and long term forecasts and in turn producing accurate schedules using all the tools at your disposal.
You will be an IT guru being able to use lots of tools including MS Excel, macro, VBA database and resource planning tools. Using your finely honed analytical skills you’ll identify trends that help support root cause analysis and you won’t be shy in making recommendations for the future.
You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills utilising your skills to ensure we have the capability to deliver an exceptional customer service.
This role requires strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A passion for delivery of exceptional customer experience and journey
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre Resource & planning or Service Delivery environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deliver difficult messages given the nature of the role
- Ability to analyse MI to identify trends that can help support root cause analysis and make recommendations for the future
- Willingness to act as a “trouble shooter”, flexible in approach and able to consider different and new ways of working
- High attention to detail.
- IT savvy and with ability to use a variety of technology channels
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Technology Awareness – working with WFM tool and telephony platform – Verint technology in particular would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, macro, VBA data base & spreadsheets
- Previous experience working in a customer focused role with ability to deliver against targets
If this opportunity sounds like something that you have the identifiable skills to succeed at, and you are interested, please contact Brian Shuttleworth.