Real Time Analyst
Our client is an innovative and award-winning insurance provider who have been in the top 50 companies for Customer Service twice on the last 4 years. They have a requirement for a Real Time Analyst to work alongside other key contact centre resource planning functions such as forecasting and scheduling. You will be there to o support the operational teams to drive and maximise performance on a real time basis efficiently and effectively maintaining a high level of customer service.
Responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the delivery of the Work Item to the right people at the right time. Delivered through the provision of a structured resource model and tactical analysis. The role reports in the Real Time Manager. The client likes to promote from within and successful candidates are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
- Real time (intraday & intraweek) monitoring of operational performance ensuring service levels are achieved and balanced across the contact centre
- Identify and manage any developing issues and take proactive measures to ensure service stability on a real time (intraday & intraweek) basis.
- Make recommendation for the timings for ad hoc of the phone activities ensuring service levels are met.
- Provide standard performance summaries to operational mangers on and intraday basis with an emphasis on accurate and timely delivery.
- Support the operational team managers with the efficient scheduling of advisors through skills management on a real time (intraday & intraweek) basis to maximise performance ensuring service levels are met.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of WFM rationale and the planning process
- Previous real time experience
- Good working knowledge of Company Systems
- Good understanding contact centre metrics and key drivers
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to exercise judgement and make decisions.
- Able to convert technical information to audience appropriate communication.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, and, manage own time.
- Build trusted partnerships
- Manage customer expectations
- Ability to handle change and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Experience of contact centre planning tools / systems
Brian Shuttleworth – email@example.com
James Phillips – firstname.lastname@example.org