Our client is a global leading news organisation for the business community. With a paid for subscriber base of 900k the client provides a broad range of news, comment, data and analysis to the growing community of internationally minded business people.
Due to recent growth, our client is now looking for a Quality Coach to join their growing contact centre team. This role is exactly what it says – it is about coaching the advisors, driving performance through regular engagement and delivering operational targets.
This is an exciting new role which will be responsible for owning the quality framework and instilling coaching best practice in order to support and improve the performance of the clients customer care teams.
You shall need to provide detailed support programmes to direct reports through individual or team based coaching. Facilitate continuous improvement to performance and environment through effective coaching. Additionally, you will work on a one-to-one basis with member of team to meet there individual coaching needs.
Base location is situated in Central London with occasional ad-hoc travel required, which could be international
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the customer service we deliver using our quality framework to score samples
- Deliver effective and impactful coaching to a team of customer care associates that supports improved performance
- Work closely with the Team Manager to help create performance development plans for the associates
- Take ownership of the global quality framework; managing the roll-out of any required changes to all teams
- Lead and facilitate global quality calibration sessions
- Develop regular Quality reports that report on our level of quality, identify trends, share best practice, to be shared with a variety of Customer Service stakeholders
- Identify key trends from the quality samples and coaching sessions that can be fed back into training requirements
- Collaborate with other members of the training and quality team in order to identify and implement Quality best practices
- Keep abreast of Quality approaches in the industry by developing contacts within other organisations and industries so training remains engaging and effective
- Support the Customer Care Training Manager on other tasks, as and when required
Experience and skills:
- Experience in a quality role within a customer service/contact centre environment
- Proven track record of delivering coaching that improves behaviours and performance as a result
- Experience of rolling out changes to quality framework models
- Ability to lead and facilitate calibration sessions across multiple locations
- Ability to identify trends, report on them and develop a plan to address
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, proven by experience working across teams/projects that have spanned multiple locations.
- Ability to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- A flexible attitude and ability to effectively challenge the status quo
- Up to 20% bonus
- Private Healthcare / Dental
- Private dental
- Pension up to 16% employer contribution dependent on age
- Life assurance scheme up to 14 x salary death in service
- Group income protection
- Subsidized Gym membership
- Season ticket loan