Part time Marketing Executive
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking organization who specializes in helping their clients enhance their Customer Experience and drive Digital Transformation. Due to the rapid growth of the business they are looking for a Part time Marketing Executive to join the team. 25 hours per week split over 5 days. Hours – 9.00am – 2.00pm Mon-Fri.
Here is an example of some of the duties involved:
- Digital Media- Help promote content through digital channels including social media, advertising partners and email marketing
- Presence – Develop a distinctive online presence and increase the number of followers through social media channels. Create a simple social media strategy and coach individual team members on the use of these communications tools
- Develop search engine optimisation strategies to increase the number of visitors to website and attain high-ranking placements in search results
- E-Comms – Assist in the creation of content and implementation of all e-communications and campaigns, ensuring timely and accurate production, delivery and outcome reporting
- Website – Maintain company web content and social media platform management to increase site traffic.
- Data – Assist in the management of the contact database to support communication and lead generation activities.
- Reporting – Utilise all the available tools to track and report on marketing performance.
- To assist with events, from planning to implementation, and its associated collateral, digital advertising, sales tools and the creation of invitations and email response metrics.
- To manage the capture of delegate data of attendees and non-attendees to ensure the data can be entered into the CRM system.
- To monitor and measure the outcome of each event and produce reports as required relating to event activity.
The ideal candidate will have excellent typing skills, a good eye for detail, experience with social media and be a hands-on Salesforce expert that can plan, execute and continuously improve customer retention campaigns in a B2B environment.
Proven experience in digital marketing, with emphasis on maximising reach via social media channels. Skills with experience in content creation for social media channels, blog writing and email campaigns and good knowledge of SEO practices and on-line reporting tools.
If you have the skills to do this exciting role then please apply today.
Ember Search is an equal opportunities employer.
Contact – Donna Maidment