Learning Development Consultant
My client is looking for a Learning & Development Consultant with a background in contact centre training to join their growing team.
We’re looking for a strong L&D Consultant with a passion for facilitating training at the highest possible level. You will need to be equally comfortable engaging with clients and stakeholders as you are carrying out TNAs and developing world class training.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company based in the UK who are expanding their UK team. You will be joining a specialist consultancy where you will work with a brilliant team focused on developing and delivering training that makes a real impact on their clients’ performance – enhancing customer experience or increasing sales and customer retention. The company works in a variety of sectors including finance, healthcare and retail, and currently are working with a number of well established brands already.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have:
- Several of years L&D consulting experience;
- Prior exposure to working within contact centres to develop training and induction programmes;
- Knowledge and hands on experience of delivering blended learning solutions;
- Experience in carrying out TNA, design and facilitation of training;
- The ability to travel throughout the UK as required;
This is a permanent opportunity with a chance to join a rapidly expanding company at an exciting time. You will have the opportunity to build a career with one of the most recognised consultancies in their field and work alongside genuine specialists.