Implementation Manager – Contact Centre
Our client is a progressive, dynamic and fast-paced global sports media OTT broadcasting company who are passionate about what they do and good at it too. They require an Implementation Manager who will work within the Customer Service Operations department as they look to expand their offering globally. They have a key objective to be in 20 countries by 2020 – currently in 7.
You will be part of a new Customer Service (CS) Centre of Excellence function, with a focus on ensuring we have launch-ready standards that drive high-quality customer interactions in whichever market we go to. The client is particularly keen to utilise technology and process improvement to automate customer interactions as they grow.
Using your powerful combo of project management skills & demonstrable experience in a customer service environment to stand-up of new customer service operations in new markets for our client, as well as the latest and greatest customer service tools particularly focused around automation and self-service.
Applying your customer service expertise to surface market analysis of strategic countries, plus emerging customer service trends, you will document roll-out requirements, mange the delivery, own the optimisation and hand-over planning; as well as producing and maintaining the documentation for repeatable and scalable CS operations.
To identify improvement opportunities to existing CS tools, analysing emerging industry trends (in particular AI, Automation, RPA & Chatbots), and measure potential benefits to costs, contacts and NPS.
- Closely manage multiple CS projects throughout their lifecycle, from planning to implementation, automation optimisation and hand-over
- As a Project Manager, act as primary point of contact for CS projects.
- Coordinate and align roll-out to ensure consistency and high standard of customer services at launch in new market.
- Manage expectations and key stakeholders’ alignment to make sure projects are delivered on time and as expected.
- Develop and refine the Roll-out implementation methodology on scope, goals, deliverables, automation options, resource, and project governance
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently addressing any challenges
- Report progress and outline operational KPI to help make informed decision towards lessons learnt and Continuous Process Improvement
- 4-5 yrs demonstrable experience in Customer Service covering Improvement & (costs, contacts, NPS) & Implementation (new clients, operations, & tools).
- 1- 2 yrs work on improving Digital CS Tools. Inc ChatBots, AI, Help, FAQ’s, Contact Us, Social Media tools and Automation (RPA)
- 1-2 yrs BA experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, app
- Leadership to drive improvement so as to meet customer experience targets
- Knowing what great customer service looks like on a global level and the regional nuances.
- The drive to make a difference in a very fast paced and challenging environment
- Brilliant stakeholder management to enable you to be a key contributor
- Continually strive to improve the team’s processes, ways of working and best practice initiatives.
- Willingness to travel – whilst not frequent travel required the client has CS operations based in EU and wider global locations.
- Six Sigma or Equivalent Business Improvement Qualifications / Skills.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) with experience in B2C CS environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership discounts