HR Business Partner
Our client is a non-for-profit organisation in Central London, looking to resource an experienced HR Business Partner to join their centralised Human Resources Function. This HR position will act as a strategic business partner to develop and deliver the full spectrum of Human resources service, products and systems that drive business performance and the core values of the charity.
In this role you will need to work within employee relations and oversee regional HR advisors, while acting a HR generalist.
- Working with the Managing Director, Heads of Function and the Regional Managers to maximise business and individual performance through HR
- Overseeing the learning and development function, ensuring that all levels of the organisation are trained and developed to support the Retail Strategy.
- Provide professional HR expertise across the regions to support the delivery of the Retail Strategy i.e. talent management, succession planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, reward and recognition.
Key skills required:
- Relevant background working within Human resources and extensive experience in employee relations/ER and case management
- Experience working within a HR leadership capacity or autonomous HR role
- Highly desirable – CIPD qualified or equivalent academic/vocational qualification