Head of Sales and Service
Our client is a cutting-edge global e-commerce business who are growing at pace with revenue at approx. £100m per annum and rising. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth UK & EU internet privately owned company within the logistics sector.
As the Head of Sales & Service our client is looking for someone to lead and inspire the sales and service teams to deliver an easy, cost-effective customer experience right first time for customers. The client is keen to turn the good current CX service into a truly world class innovative service across digital and voice channels.
You will need to manage and grow a 100 strong team that combines office and home based workers who predominantly interact with customers via webchat.
Greater Manchester based with 2-3 days a week travelling across the North of England to engage with home workers.
- Lead and inspire sales and service teams by developing a customer and results focused culture to ensure they are engaged with the business and its objectives
- To drive and enhance Customer Satisfaction
- To ensure the customers feel it is easy to do business with by delivering a CX operation that is:
- Helpful – listening our customers and understand their needs
- Friendly – engaging with customers on an individual level
- Dependable – to get things right first time for the customer
- Straight forward – keep things simple and honest in dealings with customers
- Drive performance to ensure that we deliver required performance outputs
- Increase employee engagement ultimately to improve staff retention rates
- Ability to drive performance across multi located contact centre advisor estate including homeworkers
Desired Experience and Skills
- Leadership and performance development skills in a sales and service contact centre environment – 100+ FTE
- Experience of leading web chat operations
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Management of remote teams including homeworkers
- Graduate level strategic thinking with an ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Logistics/ Home Delivery experience a bonus
- Knowledge of Bold Chat webchat platform would be advantageous but not essential
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth