Head of Risk Operations
My client is looking for an analytical and energetic Head of Risk Operations to lead and inspire the Risk Operations teams, to deliver effective control of key risk processes including claims, refunds, underpayments and fraud. Having already developed and deployed a new claims management system they are looking to take their claims and other risk management processes to the next level. To implement this and achieve the ambitious growth plans they have in place, they need to increase the risk management and people leadership capability they have in the business.
- Lead and inspire risk operations teams by developing risk operations systems, a customer and results focused culture and ensure delivery of business objectives. Including:
- Managing delivery issues on behalf of customers with couriers.
- Providing effective resolution to escalated customer complaints.
- Ensuring it is easy for customers to make a valid claim.
- Providing effective control of key processes including refunds, underpayments and charge backs.
- Develop and deliver effective fraud management strategies and processes.
- Drive performance to ensure that we deliver required performance outputs
- Identify and sponsor key opportunities for performance improvement
- To contribute fully to the Operations leadership team
Scope of role:
- Over 20 staff delivering risk operations services for customers and the business
- £4m of cost under management
- 24 / 7 service operation
- Delivering risk operations for over 20 websites
- Supporting 7 languages
Skills and experience for role:
- Leadership and performance management skills in an operations environment
- Strong risk management
- Graduate level strategic and analytical thinking
- Experience of managing remote teams
- Experience of managing a multi lingual environment
- Graduate level conceptual and analytical thinking
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth