Head of Product Management – Software
Our client is an innovative organisation with a focus on IT and Software outsourcing. They have a great opportunity for a Head of Product Management to join the team.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the Product Management team in creating product strategy road maps and driving products from concept to launch, updates enhancements and end of life.
- Maximise P&L performance through increasing revenues and controlling costs. Decide where to invest and where to reduce effort and work with internal stakeholders to make this happen
- Play a leading role in inputting in to the Innovation Hub, and furthermore helping to build upon other ideas inputted with constructive feedback.
- Identify, develop, test and review innovation opportunities, commercially evaluating them alongside the Lead Architect’s technical evaluation.
- Present thoughts and progress on projects at senior levels within potential and existing customer and industry organisations, to influence the industry, and shape the vision/proposition over time.
- Understand the solution developments with competitors and partners which may complement the offer; development of appropriate commercial partnerships (licensing in/acquisition etc).
- Involve yourself in strategic sales opportunities as required, articulating product matters in way that is appropriate for your audience.
- Involve yourself in strategic partner engagement as required, ensuring that you get the right contribution and feedback to progress yours and the wider Digital Platforms strategy
The ideal candidate will have experience in bringing products to market, enabling new areas of IP to be developed and creating a strategy that wins stakeholder buy in.
If you want to find out more about this and think it’s for you – please apply today.
Ember Search is an equal opportunities employer.
Contact – Donna Maidment