Head of Operations & Performance Improvement
My Client is seeking an analytical and energetic Head of Operations and Performance Improvement. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will develop, lead and deliver improvement, to take their systems to the next level. The preferred candidate will have operational experience within a service environment, Lean, six sigma or systems thinking experience, experience of a digital service environment and ideally some experience of artificial intelligence deployment.
While they have already developed and deployed a new claims management system, for them to achieve the ambitious growth plans they need to increase the performance improvement and people leadership capability that they have in the business.
- Lead and inspire performance improvement team including self-serve, knowledge management and HR teams to develop and lead a continuous culture in the company and take their business systems to the next level.
- Develop and lead continuous improvement capability and culture to take the business systems to the next level.
- Develop and deploy best in class self-serve processes across Client’s websites.
- Knowledge manage Client’s group processes and procedures to enable right first-time delivery for the customer.
- Develop and deploy best in class recruitment training and induction processes for the group.
Scope of role:
- Team of ~10
- Delivery improvement across 25 websites, 200 people and £6m of cost
- Self service operations and social media
- Recruitment, training, knowledge management and quality assurance
- Human resources
Skills and experience for role:
- Experience of delivering performance improvement initiatives
- Graduate level strategic and analytical thinking
- Operational experience in a service environment
- Lean, six sigma or systems thinking experience
- Experience of a digital service environment
- Experience of artificial intelligence deployment
- Graduate level conceptual and analytical thinking
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth