Head of Consultancy Solutions
Our client is a leading professional services business providing management consultancy, training, analytics and executive search, specialising in CX, Customer Engagement/ management and Digital Transformation. Currently they are approaching an 80 strong team and growing fast – spread across consulting, insight & analytics, training and recruitment but all operating within the ‘customer’ space.
The focus of the client’s business makes them one of the largest customer focused consultancy practices, equally the team sizes of many of the larger consulting firms including the big four. They operate on a global basis and last year opened up a new office in Canada alongside the central London HQ.
The Head of Consultancy Solutions has a dual focus: ensuring all existing services and methodologies are documented in a consistent and professional manner, whilst also taking a lead role in creating new compelling market propositions through combining relevant expertise within the company. The role will ensure that all existing/future services available are professionally documented, maintained and optimized whilst working with internal and external stakeholders to identify new service development opportunities that can enhance the client’s capability. The role will report into the MD of Consulting Services
- Design and create detailed information packs outlining the services on offer from the client, which must include:
- Service Overview/Purpose
- Service Delivery Methodology
- Delivery Resources Required
- Delivery Timescales
- Key Assumptions/Variables
- Linkages to other Ember Services
- Ensure that the quality of all documentation is maintained and to a high standard at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring all documents created reflect the company’s brand image.
- Continuous improvement of all packs created, relying on feedback from consulting staff regarding the impact of the services on offer at that time; and using this to assess current consulting methodologies and seeing if improvements can be made to the methodologies/tools.
- Design and create knowledge information packs as a means to capture client feedback, which can then be referred to in the future.
- Continuously scan the market to identify opportunities for the company to target through the development of new methodologies/solutions and make recommendations to the consulting team.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining service methodology documentation to a high standard and creating new market solutions along with relevant documentation.
- Very strong understanding of the customer experience industry from a consulting background.
- Experience being responsible for a minimum of 1 direct report.
- It is essential for the candidate to be a SME with the following:
- Consulting Methodology Development
- Knowledge management strategy and implementation
- Contact Centre Transformation/ Digital Transformation knowledge
- Advanced document building skills using common formats (PowerPoint, Word, PDF etc.).
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to work in a small, but growing company – with the flexibility requirements this entails
- Innovative – able to look beyond the limitations of today and re-imagine a future state for service delivery
- Flexibility to travel – As our client is a management consultancy business there will be a requirement to be on client site plus attend ad-hoc industry events.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today!
Brian Shuttleworth – Brian.Shuttleworth@embersearch.com
Please note only the most suitable candidates for this vacancy will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Ember Search.