Digital Insight Manager
Our client is an OTT (over-the-top) subscription video streaming service owned by one of UK’s leading media organisations, and they are looking to recruit an Insight Manager to develop and rollout their customer insight tools and quantify their global customer experience. As an Insight Manager you will utilize behavioural, research, customer service and social media data.
As a Digital Insight Manager you will take ownership for training and supporting local markets as they utilize these tools and processes, and you will work alongside key business areas including: Data, Research, Product and Customer Services. You will advise local CX teams members on identifying local CX issues and translate complex data into meaningful recommendations.
- Lead Customer Journey mapping and optimisation, across markets and devices.
- Work with the data analytics team develop persona segments and other key customer metrics, and then embed them across the organization
- Support the governance and assessment of company wide CX improvement initiatives and tools
Key Skills required
- Proven experience creating actionable data insights and using this to drive change within a business
- Comfortable working with both behavioural (eg Google Analytics) and research data (Voice of the Customer research)
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, and ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative environment
Contact – Nathan Bradshaw