My client is currently seeking a junior level Digital Designer to create E-learning solutions for their clients. In this role you will support on a variety of projects, working at pace to develop and provide graphical E-learning and other digital solutions for clients in a range of sectors. Other task will include story boarding, interactive PDF design and the creation of info graphics.
You will be working for a well regarded specialist in L&D, a consultancy that specialises in contact centre staff development, providing blended learning solutions for soft skills, induction and leadership training in an array of sectors. Operating across the UK predominately, the company also has worked with clients in Europe and more recently in the North American region, where they continue to grow their offering.
To be considered for this position you need to have:
- At least two years of Digital Design experience within Learning & Development;
- Ideally a background in graphical design;
- The ability to produce high quality work at speed;
- Worked in, or created training for contact centres previously, creating soft skills and induction training;
- The ability to manage simultaneous projects at different stages.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding L&D Consultancy at a key time, with the promise of future career development and support for attaining formal qualifications.
Alongside your CV, you will also need to provide a portfolio/ examples of prior work for your design ability and skills to be reviewed alongside your CV.
Contact – James Phillips