Data Developer / Engineer
This role has flexibility on skill level, the client will ideally look for experienced professionals, but would be keen on junior level candidates who can display a strong theoretical understanding of the skills and industry.
This role has been created in order to support in the use of tools and technologies to develop data assets for business intelligence, reporting, advanced analytics, internal and external systems integration, and all related aspects of the data lifecycle that drive business performance and success.
You will require experience in the following skill areas:
* Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent experience
* Exceptional relational database experience, preferably in SQL Server
* Significant data development experience, ideally using the Microsoft BI Stack
* Experience of implementing enterprise grade ETL processes
* Logical and physical data modelling expertise and experience on several large projects
* Experience in designing and building data warehouses and/or data marts, preferably in SSAS, using star schema and/or tabular methodology
* Data visualisation and analytics expertise, ideally in Power BI and/or SSRS
* Experience in curating datasets for self-service analytics by non-technical or semi-technical business users