This CX Consultant opportunity requires someone with a background in CX Consulting and specific expertise across transformation project activities
Consultants play an important part in the growth and development of Ember through the support and delivery of complex and diverse projects. Consultants will generally own work streams/packages in a project and be responsible for the quality and on time delivery of all aspects of the assigned work. They may be required to work alone or as part of a large team and will often need to support more than one project at a time. Consultants will interact with peers in the client organisation and be responsible for developing and maintaining those relationships.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure effective sales effort, high quality client delivery and Ember brand awareness.
- Define scope, approach and project plans for own work streams/packages.
- Structure the analysis work (including creating and testing hypothesis) in a way that can be easily followed by colleagues.
- Carry out research and data collection with support and direction.
- Conduct analysis via interviews with client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Set up and run customer focus groups and facilitate client meetings and workshops.
- Support the production of client business proposals and presentations, owning the sections aligned to own work stream/package.
- Lead and deliver own work streams/packages on time and on budget and support the rest of the team to do likewise, where required.
- Build strong enduring client relationships and discuss cross-sell & up-sell opportunities with them.
- Develop own knowledge of the customer management industry including awareness of the latest trends and developments in contact centre operations, channels, technology solutions, etc.
- Degree educated or equivalent, with 5 years’ experience in consulting and/or a customer management role
- Energised by working in busy high-pressure environments
- Experience of (digital) transformation programmes
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Experience and understanding of the customer management market and the related dynamics
- Able to take initiative and deliver in demanding circumstances
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to develop trusted and close client relationships
If you want to find out more about this and think it’s for you – please apply today.
Contact – Walker Wares