Customer Service Business Analyst
Our client is a ourselves a dynamic and fun global sports media OTT broadcasting company who are growing rapidly and launching into new global markets every year. They need a Business Analyst, who will be part of a new Customer Service (CS) Centre of Excellence function. Using your knowledge of business analysis skills and demonstrable experience in a customer service environment to drive efficiencies within the operation. Your focus is on improving propensity to contact, cost to serve and NPS, amongst other key areas.
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Applying your expertise to deep-dive into customer service contact (from chat, email, help pages and NPS); then analysing, investigating and summarising the main root cause drivers with a view to helping to build plans with Product and Marketing to address the issues.
To identify and help prioritise improvement opportunities to our existing CS tools, through analysing data and feedback from CS, and measure potential benefits to costs, contacts and NPS. You’ll be able to assess CS workflows and identify efficiency gains and improved customer journeys. As part of this you will (with our CS sites) facilitate best in class training materials and methods; maintain the master training pack ready for translation in the regions.
Last but not least, as the operations point person for prioritising defects, you’ll ensure our CS teams are fully aware and prepared for any resulting contacts through working with our Product teams, great communication and keeping our CS knowledge base and FAQs current with targeted articles and diagnostic flows.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Deep analysis of customer service contact and NPS (CS) feedback. Build plans with CS, Product & Marketing to reduce propensity to contact and improve NPS (CS).
- Improve current CS tools though identifying improvement opportunities, weaknesses, usability issues, costs and benefits. Maintain blueprint for future CS tools integration & improvement roadmap
- Maintain up-to-date record of the key customer-impacting defects. Prioritise defects from Operations perspective and facilitate workaround / customer defence messaging for CS during incident.
- Be responsible for the architecture requirements of the client’s CS Knowledge-Base; Ensure process in place to update this content as the Product changes with new features and services.
- Audit and improve CS FAQ content in a coordinated, strategic and data-driven way. Defining requirements for articles in all territories/languages, and ensure that the information matches specific needs identified in the VOC data
- Working alongside local CS teams, build best practice training / training systems to enable new territory CS Centre roll-out and on-going CS training
- Six Sigma or Equivalent Business Improvement Qualifications / Skills
- 3 years demonstrable experience in driving Customer Service / Contact Centre Improvement (Costs, Contacts, NPS)
- 3 years work on improving CS Tool Sets, plus some / all of Help, Contact Us, Chat Bots, Social Media tools
- 3 years BA experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, B2C, app
- Attention to detail
- Leadership to drive improvement so as to meet customer experience targets
- Knowing what great customer service looks like
- The drive to make a difference in a very fast paced and challenging environment
- Brilliant stakeholder management to enable you to be a key contributor
- Continually strive to improve the team’s processes, ways of working and best practice initiatives
- Willingness to travel – whilst not frequent travel required the client has CS operations based in EU and wider global locations.
- Have experience of customer service for a live sport, B2C, app
- Salesforce Certified Administrator with experience in B2C Customer Service environment.
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership discounts