Customer Care Talent Manager
One of the world’s leading business news and information organisations, our client recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. Furthermore, they pride themselves on delivering outstanding, proactive and engaging customer service to its global readership.
They are looking for a highly motivated team player to join them in a new and exciting role as the Customer Care Talent Manager providing you with the opportunity to develop and implement a talent strategy for our global CC teams and contact centre environments.
You will be responsible for the recruitment and supporting the retention of our talent. There are 7 CC offices globally and this role will start by supporting the UK team then expanding the support our global teams in 2020, working with local managers and HR.
- Develop a creative and proactive recruitment strategy that supports the business strategy and encourages applications from a diverse range of talent
- Oversee the selection process including the identification and assessment of candidates, conducting pre-screening, facilitating interviews, and gathering candidate feedback
- Build and maintain a pool of candidates through market research, partnerships, on-going relationship management, encouraging employee referrals
- Define key metrics to report and target – regularly evaluating with clearly defined metrics, including feedback mechanisms to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of recruitment and retention activities.
- Work with management and planning teams to identify and plan for forecasted headcount
- Collaborate with HR/L&D and management to develop a clear career path for our teams within the Customer Care team and the business as a whole
- Work with the Customer Care teams and leadership to develop and design reward and recognition programmes that drive increased employee engagement and motivation
- Lead and facilitate global incentive programmes such as the global Customer Services Week
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the business, customer service, and how the business is used by customers so that recruitment and retention activities may be tailored to effectively support CC teams.
- Collaborate with key teams including HR, L&D, and Brand/Comms.
- Act as a point of contact for recruitment queries and suggestions from global teams.
- Keep abreast of developments in the industry by developing contacts within other organisations and industries so talent recruitment and retention remains engaging and effective
- Support the Head of Customer Service Training & Quality on other tasks, as and when required.
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, cold calling, internet searches, candidate qualification, negotiating and closing candidates
- Ability to create pro-active marketing / advertising campaigns for candidate attraction.
- Ability to use appropriate recruitment platforms to source suitable candidates – Linkedin, Reed etc.
- Ability to prioritize time and work effectively, keeping recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times. Additionally, must be able to confidently communicate pipeline to others
- Experience of designing and launching reward and recognition programmes.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, proven by experience working across teams/projects that have spanned multiple location.
- Ability to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions and challenging the status quo
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholder relationships – internal and external (e.g. agencies)
- Experience of working in a Customer Service / Contact Centre environment
- A background in print and/or digital media products
- Experience in Marketing or Sales background
If this opportunity sounds like something that you have the identifiable skills to succeed at, and you are interested, please contact Brian Shuttleworth.