Contact Centre Operations Manager
A coaching and support mechanism who’s responsibility will be to enable and empower the contact centre coaches to deliver. This person will ensure that the coaches do not have distractions from their responsibility. They will ensure that all admin, communication and engagement is completed by them. They will engage the wider business and work with the many moving parts to ensure that insight, testing and voice of the advisor/customer reaches the places it needs to get to.
- Direct involvement in the recruitment and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring that we attract and retain the best talent
- Line management responsibility for direct reports and ultimately for all the people in the contact centre
- Identify potential issues in terms of performance, skills and other factors that can create a poor experience for our people and the customers they are talking to
- Creating a network of support where escalations are handled effectively and new ideas/suggestions are brought to the decision makers.
- Direct accountability for performance, attendance, people welfare and business strategy
- Ensuring an environment of coaching and engagement is a high priority
- Empower and enable coaches to ensure that they fulfil their roles
- Recruitment, performance & probationary reviews with the teams
- Administrative tasks such as RTWs, dash boards, speech analytics
- Creating an environment that is engaging and leading in our organisational values
- Experience in a leading managers to success
- Leading people through change
- Results Focussed
- Business & Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organising Skills
- Performance / people management
- Exceptional coach
- Technology/IT awareness
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical, enact change whilst considering operational, commercial and people focus
- Skilled in planning & prioritisation, objective setting, action planning and skills analysis
Who would it suit?
Ideally someone who sees the benefits in working closely with advisors to deliver operational success. Driven by a knowing desire to engage all the people, this person will relish the idea of listening to calls and coaching the people themselves. This person is as much strategic as they are operational. Would really suit a person who can balance admin, strategy and people. The ideal candidate must be hands on and willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you have the identifiable skills to succeed at, and you are interested, please contact Brian Shuttleworth.