Contact Centre Manager
Are you looking for a step up in your career and keen to work with a major online customer centric brand? We have a fantastic opportunity with a client that is growing at great pace globally. Our client tops the polls in well-known best places to work for lists. Lots of fast pace but not a suit in sight in this fantastic work environment.
Our client believes their customers deserve exceptional service at all times. They are at the heart of everything they do, which means they focus on getting things right first time, every time. The client offers 24/7, truly global digital service across chat, mail and social channels – 95% of contact is all digital.
Leading and managing a team of up to 5 Performance Managers to drive Contact Centre performance, supporting them to do the same with theirs ensuring that this approach flows down through the organisation.
Inspiring, motivating and developing people to deliver amazing customer experiences across approx. 300 FTE. Quality customer satisfaction is priority ensuring this is balanced with the need to run a truly efficient operation and constantly seeking operations opportunities to add value the client’s operation
Please note you will be need to able to work 1 weekend every 3-4 weeks across core but with time off in the week. Normal business hours apply Monday to Friday with very occasional need for early start or later shift dependant on business need.
- Driving performance through Performance Managers in resolving customer enquiries and escalations and evaluating our business results and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Development and succession plans are in place and executable at any point to ensure no breaks in consistency or support available.
- Ensuring Quality and customer satisfaction measures are achieved, evaluating using your information management systems experience and constantly improved
- Empowering teams to take ownership and use their judgement to provide personalised responses to resolve enquiries as quickly as possible and in a way that appropriately balances the needs of customers, it’s employees and the client’s business needs.
- Constantly thinking of new innovative ideas to drive productivity levels and customer satisfaction, ensuring our client stays current with new technologies and social media developments to match our customers preferred method of contact
- Working collaboratively to ensure that all areas of Customer Care are working effectively, supporting colleagues where necessary.
- Representing Customer Operations colleagues in the Customer Care management team as appropriate in meetings with other teams across the client’s organization
Skills and Experience
- Senior Management experience of large-scale people & CX focused contact centre environments
- Strategic thinker – understands and influences the functional strategy. Takes a long-term strategic view of operational processes, thinking six to twelve months ahead
- Analytical – Recommends data analysis and reporting requirements to support strategic initiatives, making fact-based recommendations and contributing specialist knowledge
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement and Communication Skills at all levels with the ability to influence up and down
- People Development – Recognises development needs and praises good work, encouraging individuals to own their own development
- Knowledge of online retail sector would be advantageous