Our client is an exciting, rapidly expanding Management Consultancy who specialise in helping their clients enhance their Customer Experience and drive their Digital Transformation. Based from our central London offices, we are looking for experienced consultants at a variety of levels to help support and further accelerate our growth.
Recognised as being industry thought leaders in our field, we work at the most senior level with an enviable client base that includes many instantly recognisable brands across all industry sectors. Whilst focused within our specialist area, there is a great diversity of work, ranging from short strategic reviews through to helping shape and drive longer term programmes of activity.
If you have a successful track record of leading consulting teams, building strong client relationships and would like to work in an organisation where you have a genuine opportunity to shape and influence its strategy, we would like to talk to you.
As a Consultant at our client, you will already have built up a deep level of specialism in one or more of the key areas within which we operate. Working in your area of area of expertise, you will be comfortable operating in a range of different scenarios either as a standalone subject matter expert or, more frequently as part of a larger team where you will be capable of leading workstreams. You will be a proactive, self-starter who can build trust and credibility fast with both their clients and peers. You will be challenged to push yourself and provided with the development and support required to do so in order to accelerate your career.
Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Excellent English language capability both written and orally.
- A dynamic individual, dependable, trustworthy, enthusiastic and assertive.
- A good communicator – able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients, on the phone and in person.
- Concerned about producing high quality work to tight deadlines and to budget.
- A team-spirited, positive, helpful attitude to work, colleagues and clients.
- Willingness to learn about all parts of the client’s business.
- Able to work effectively on own tasks without close supervision.
- Able to comply with high standards of confidentiality, security and ethics at all times.
- Able to contribute ideas and use initiative and enthusiasm to drive and build a fast moving business.
- Customer journey mapping
- Digital transformation programs
- Target operating models – Design and support client implementation– sales and/or service
- Understanding of the customer management industry developments and dynamics.
- Ability to construct a clear story board and present it effectively to the client
- Applies and adapts the appropriate method or delivery approach
- Able to create and apply complex models to generate insight
- Able to define a clear scope of work for assignments including assumptions and dependencies
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure effective sales effort, high quality client delivery and client’s brand awareness.
• Define scope, approach and project plans for own work streams/packages.
• Contribute relevant section to the story board.
• Structure the analysis work (including creating and testing hypothesis) in a way that can be easily followed by colleagues.
• Use client’s ways of working and tools and methodologies, wherever possible.
• Carry out research and data collection with support and direction.
• Conduct analysis via interviews with client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
• Set up and run customer focus groups and facilitate client meetings and workshops.
• Prepare written reports with clear and consistent arguments based on analysis and inclusion of complex data, in simple and impactful ways.
• Support the production of client business proposals and presentations, owning the sections aligned to own work stream/package.
• Lead and deliver own work streams/packages on time and on budget and support the rest of the team to do likewise, where required.
• Build strong enduring client relationships and discuss cross-sell & up-sell opportunities with them.
• Assist with the development of the client’s way of working by providing suggestions and feedback on existing tools and methodologies as well as ideas to promote the Client’s brand.
• Develop own knowledge of the customer management industry including awareness of the latest trends and developments in contact centre operations, channels, technology solutions, etc.
• Contribute and share ideas with colleagues.
• Where appropriate, own the client’s project plan and the delivery of the assignment, ensuring client’s financial performance is on or above plan.
- Degree educated or equivalent, with 5 years’ experience in consulting and/or a customer management role
• Energised by working in busy high-pressure environments
• Experience of contact centre operations and (digital) transformation programmes
• Experience and understanding of the customer management market and the related dynamics
• Able to take initiative and deliver in demanding circumstances
• Exceptional communicator with proven ability to develop trusted and close client relationships