Commercial Consultant – Financial Modelling
Ember’s scale and growth means that you will enjoy seeing the impact of your contribution and be able to take far more control over your own career and personal development than might be possible in a larger organisation. For the right person, Ember offers the perfect opportunity to accelerate your career, benefiting from close mentoring and development by the Group CFO and Consulting business Managing Director, working with a great team of people.
This is a highly commercial role, leading our commercial modelling function and providing support on our Procurement, Consulting and Change projects with clients.
* Responsible for creating robust business case models, which support £1bn+ transformation programmes for some of the world’s most prestigious brands;
* Tailor and amend our modelling approach as client and transformation projects develop;
* Create, with the support of the CFO, a commercial modelling methodology to help expand our commercial capabilities;
* Providing knowledge and insight to our client’s CX, Change, Technology and Customer Services teams, providing benchmarking and best practice expectations from a commercial perspective;
* Translate client financial information in to the cost drivers in the business case;
* Commercial bid analysis for Procurement submissions; and
* Ad-hoc commercial analysis to support the Group CFO and Managing Director.
Contact – Walker Wares