Cloud Service Manager & DevOps Delivery
Large scale consultancy currently looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to lead their Cloud Centre of Excellence and DevOps capability.
You will help define a Cloud and DevOps service capability leveraging existing skills and resources across delivery centres. You will have experience of integrating DevOps models with traditional delivery models and the management of bi-modal service capabilities.
You will be familiar with the management of controlled release and deployment governance, process and associated tooling across AWS, Azure and Goole platforms employing DevOps as a foundation.
You will have a fundamental understanding of how to scale DevOps delivery models for different size organisations and programmes of work, and how they may need to adapt over the lifecycle of services as they move through periods of high development activity and into a stable-state mode of operations.
- Certified in one or more of: AWS, Azure and or GCP.
- Specialising in the definition, integration and delivery of DevOps and Agile-aligned service delivery models in both greenfield and legacy operating environments
- Experience working within and managing DevOps teams
- Strong understanding of Release Management fundamentals
- Has experience in defining the integration of DevOps and/or agile service delivery models with traditional delivery models (e.g. ITIL)
- Specific focus on the management of Release and Change processes within agile environments
- Experience with the deployment of automation technologies to support DevOps delivery (e.g. Orchestration, workflow management, continuous integration)
If you want to find out more about this and think it’s for you – please apply today.
Contact – Walker Wares