Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer opportunity to join a small and aggressively growing Technology Engineering Consultancy with a very stable growth model.
The organisation is looking to double their headcount in the next 12 months, and continue to grow. Highly ambitious organisation built around Software Consulting on Google AI and Google Cloud Platform.
They are an technology engineering consultancy who focus their efforts within Ruby and React.
They work with leading brands helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. Their experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools.
They are looking for someone who has experience in setting standards for code and best practice across a team.
* Lead and advise on entire projects
* Be hands-on in new and existing code bases
* Working with the existing team to set and maintain standards of code quality and best practice across the organisation
* Work closely with the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective
* Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle of a feature, from ideation to delivery
* Highly adept at running and executing on multiple projects across multiple domains
* Heavily involved in setting and maintaining professional standards for the organisation as a whole
* A subject matter expert in a number of programming environments
* Confident building and running small teams through substantial projects
* Typically 8-12 years focused on a specific domain in a professional environment (fully flexible for right person, merely indicative)
Contact – Walker Wares