Business Development Manager – CX Technology
Our client is a is a leading US based software provider who requires a Business Development Manager whose focus is to sell the full range of their cloud based SaaS products and services.
The client is a supplier to five of the World’s top ten banks and deal with 500 million contacts per month! The client’s main market is the US right now they are looking to expand into EMEA regions with the UK and Ireland being key areas. They already have signed up leading brands in insurance and banking in UK and Ireland. In particular the client is seeing significant growth in their gamification solution.
This is a home and field-based role with travel to client sites and London based office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification of new business opportunities through telephone prospecting, meetings and business development activity with end-users, reseller channels and partners.
- Working closely with our telesales and marketing resources to define, create and execute targeted marketing activity to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Management of all aspects of the sales process to maximise revenue opportunities from target accounts.
- Working closely with customers and prospects to understand their requirements and business drivers and fully qualify the sales opportunity.
- Proposing appropriate solutions based on the company’s products including the preparation and delivery of formal presentations, tender responses, quotations, etc.
- Liaising with staff to ensure the validity of proposed solutions and their trouble-free delivery after an order is received.
- Managing your sales opportunity pipeline diligently and to record opportunities, progress and accurate forecast information on the company’s (url removed) system.
Knowledge & Skills
- Well educated and eloquent with excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent customer facing, presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful and imaginative with the patience and planning ability to sell complex technology solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of selling to mid-range and major corporates with a strong track record of success in direct new business sales.
- Experience with resellers and indirect selling is advantageous.
- A good understanding of trends within the CX and SaaS technology market in the UK
- Experience of contact centre, unified comms and L&D tech solutions would be advantageous but not essential