Our client believes in challenging and changing the way the mobile industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy them. They require a Business Architect to work within the Transformation programme. You will be responsible for leading a team of Process & Transformation Module Designers to design and document the target operating model from levels 3, 4 & 5. Also, responsible for ensuring the team design and document the operating model across the following the elements of the Business Process Framework standard.
The Main Description
- Act as the Circle Coach for the design team. Leading the Process and TOM Designers to ensure the team are clear on priorities, acting as a point of escalation for any issues they have which will prevent delivery
- Responsible for formally accepting the output from the L1-L2 Business Architecture team
- Responsible for ensuring L3 – L5 design is approved by the Design Authority, prior to formal handover to key customers (Training, Testing and Business Readiness Circles)
- Responsible for ensuring the team develop to constantly build their TOM Design skills, using external best practice as one source of information
- Implement a culture of peer reviews to ensure the output from the team constantly improves
- Work with Quality & Compliance to ensure the L3, L4 & L5 output meets agreed quality standards
- Implements and consistently review ways of working – actively acting upon actions from sprint reviews
- Accountable for ensuring the team are adopting an agile methodology, e.g. utilising Jira to maintain a work backlog.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise Architecture, multi-domain or business architecture domain role is a must.
- EA tools proficiency.
- Experience creating and reviewing architecture principles including standards, guidelines, patterns, policies and constraints.
- Understanding and knowledge of value creation and value chain models and theories.
- TOGAF and/or TMF (TAM or eTOM or SID) certificate and/or practical experience of implementation.
- Knowledge of frameworks, process methods and standards – e.g, TM Forum (eTOM / BPF) and standard / Target Operating Model Framework.
- Experience of building and running teams with analysis and design skills
- Track record of implementing ways of working
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors
- Good influencing, negotiating, and conflict resolution skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and dynamic. Able to take ownership for resolving problems
- Skilled in full TOM design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide clear concise direction to teams and individuals
- Flexible approach with a willingness to cover all elements of the team’s deliverables when required