Business Analyst – Business Intelligence
Business Analyst opportunity with a Software and Infrastructure solutions organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
This position is required to add further capability within their Business Intelligence team, providing the information, insights, and processes needed to drive the company forwards
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a related subject e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar discipline;
- Highly IT/ Analytical literate. If you have experience of Tableau, Qlikview and/or Alteryx you will have a distinct advantage;
- Able to clearly and simply communicate your insights to a diverse set of stakeholders;
- Able to work confidently with colleagues as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver analytical projects on time and on budget in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
Additionally, any experience in writing (complex) SQL queries, reporting tools such as PowerBI, Cognos, SSRS etc would be a excellent point of contrast
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe you possess the requisite skills, please APPLY NOW for a confidential conversation
If you want to find out more about this and think it’s for you – please apply today.
Contact – Walker Wares