Our client is a is a leading contact centre software and full unified comms solution provider who partners with some of the leading customer management technology vendors. They require an Account Director. In particular the client is experiencing excellent growth in CX digital solutions e.g. live chat, chat bots and AI etc.
Excellent base salary, car allowance and uncapped bonus paid on new business profit. Commission is paid upfront on booked value for whole contract duration.
You would be responsible for the retention & development of between 2 – 5 Strategic Accounts. You are accountable for the long-term planning & development of opportunities within the account that results in the client significantly increasing its share of addressable spend. This is achieved by developing & maintaining broad and deep relationships with all important stakeholders and understanding the business drivers in order to position & promote the clients solutions to meet these requirements.
The client has an extensive portfolio of solutions it can sell to its customer base and a large presales & consultancy team that can help Account Directors develop business cases to justify investment based on technical or business needs. Experience of solution/insight selling based on ROI or improvements in customer service is an advantage.
This is a field-based role with travel to client’s London office and client sites in London and the South East. The client would expect you to be on client sites 3-4 days a week once fully up and running. Other times you will be home based.
- Builds & maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned customer account
- Works with a defined set of strategic customers, to deliver to targets by increasing gross profit generated from each customer, and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities
- Creates demand for the organisation’s products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with the customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organisation’s product/service strategies
- Produces a written business plan by the start of the fiscal period – including target, sale profile and margin analysis by soft/hardware, services and support
- Achieves a minimum of 100% of quarterly targets whilst building pipeline to ensure success in future periods.
- Communication of this plan and a monthly process of predicted versus actual comparison
- Management on a ‘deal by deal’ basis of sale price and margin on products and service. Ensuring that margin support the clients overall objectives
- Create needs within the account
- Analyse, understand and design the best and most appropriate solution for the client needs
- Feed into the clients internal Project and Support resource any issues
- Play an active role in the Commercial team
- Provide support for other members of your team to help them achieve their objectives
- Always seek to identify more innovative ways of working that create increase effectiveness
- Challenge standard processes and procedures with the aim to ensure they are as good as they can be
- Proactively support the adoption of new technologies, by assisting with the on-boarding of partners and future acquisitions, along with proactively promoting cutting edge solutions to the customer base
Required Skills / Experience
- Extensive industry experience minimum five years’ experience selling solutions into businesses in the UK
- Has a complete understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs/challenges of assigned accounts; develops colleagues’ and customers’ understanding; is recognized as an expert in many areas
- Strong understanding of the technical marketplace in contact centres and unified comms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to present and facilitate at Senior Director level
- Account development & planning ability
- Strong team player, able to influence and lead a multi-disciplined bid or technology team
- Demonstrable relationship building skills
- A determined “can-do” approach
- Group Life
- Group Income Protection
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
Contact – Brian Shuttleworth email@example.com