Practice Lead – CX & Customer Service
Contact Brian to discuss any matters related to roles in CX or Customer Service. He leads our team that specialises in sourcing the leaders and professionals engaged in the roles and disciplines detailed below. We advertise less than 25% of the vacancies we are working on at any point in time (far less for the most senior appointments) so please get in touch to discuss how we can help you.
Brian is a practitioner who moved into recruitment after working as a consultant within the Ember Group. He is a seasoned contact centre professional with 17 years experience of providing operational and strategic reviews, project management, process improvement, performance analysis and team leadership.
- Customer Service Directors
- Heads of Contact Centre and Operational Leaders
- Customer Experience Directors
- Heads of Quality, Compliance and Training
- Resource Planning and MI Experts
- Contact Centre Transition/Implementation Managers
- Continuous Improvement experts in CX – e.g. customer journey/process mapping
- Contact Centre Outsourcing – Vendor Managers, BDDs, Site Leads, Account Managers/Directors
Don't just take our word for it!
“I have recently worked with Brian whilst he was supporting me to secure a new job role. Brian has been fantastic. Brian is very proactive. Brian kept regular contact and updates throughout meaning I did not have to chase which made the whole process straightforward and personal. I could not have asked for better support and guidance and would highly recommend anyone looking to secure a new role to reach out to Brian”
Amanda Collier – Candidate